12 Times Princess Charlotte Was a True Doppelganger of her Granma The Queen
Princess Charlotte was born on May 2, 2015, and she is the second child of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Unfortunately, her big brother, Prince George, is set to become king as the firstborn, but Princess Charlotte would make a fantastic queen. In fact, she looks an awful lot like her great-grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II. If you don't believe us, take a look at the pictures below!
20. Queen Elizabeth II was born on April 21, 1926, and she is 93 years old. However, if the queen had passed, many fans would believe that Princess Charlotte is a reincarnation of the monarch.
19. Of course, there are many arguments that state that the young princess is just as beautiful as her mother. Maybe, with time, she will resemble the Duchess of Cambridge more. But, for now, she is much similar to the Queen.
18. It is hard to tell with babies, but clearly, the Queen's genes are dominant because Prince George has a bit of her in him as well as does Prince Wiliam and Prince Charles. You have got to love genetics!
17. Aside from their looks, Princess Charlotte already displays several attributes similar to her great-grandmother. Queen Elizabeth II is known for her love of dogs. Her parents brought a Corgi to their home in 1933, but Elizabeth got her own in 1944. It was a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Susan.
16. While the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have their own dog, Lupo, who lives at Kensington Palace, Princess Charlotte was seen with a large, white dog, named Moose during the family's royal tour of Canada in 2016.
15. Another of Queen Elizabeth II's famous pastimes is horse riding. Her love of these animals is just as intense as her love of dogs, and she also focuses on breading thoroughbreds for racing.
14. Prince Charlotte was spotted having fun on top of a pony during the royal tour of Canada, and it is clear that she will adopt her great-grandmother's hobby in the future. Additionally, Charlotte is already taking lessons.
13. During the Trooping For Color in 2018, while the family was gathering at the balcony of Buckingham Palace, Princess Charlotte looked at Queen Elizabeth II greeting the crowds. She decided to wave just her great-grandmother, and gave royal fans another wonderful moment.
12. From early on, people have placed pictures of a young Queen Elizabeth II next to Princess Charlotte. This was Charlotte's first day at nursery school, and although the Queen seems a little older in her picture, they really look alike.
11. One of their most similar features is their eyes, as they are round and sparkling - almost like cartoon characters. Their lips are extremely similar as well, and their hair has the same coloring. Charlotte's picture was taken by Kate Middleton herself.
10. Some people believe that Princess Charlotte is the carbon-copy of her father, Prince William. However, it is clear that the Duke of Cambridge is also very similar to his grandmother.
9. During another Trooping For Color event in 2016, Princess Charlotte joined the family for the first time at the balcony of Buckingham Palace. She was not too happy that day, but some started to notice how she looked like Queen Elizabeth II.
8. The black and white shot is Queen Elizabeth II when she was just 3 years old, and Princess Charlotte rocked that pretty blue, floral dress during an official visit to Germany. It was also the first time Charlotte curtsied to the audience.
7. The Queen is surrounded by her great-grandchildren for this picture, but Princess Charlotte was still very young. This photo is missing Prince Louis and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's newborn son.
6. Obviously, the queen and her great-granddaughter were very playful as young kids. While Elizabeth can be seen enjoying a bike ride, Charlotte has a more modern toy to play with as she was a bit too young at the time.
5. The royal family is known for their fashion statements, and they are always dressed perfectly for the occasion. Queen Elizabeth II has some iconic, colorful suits that always make her stand out, and Princess Charlotte might adopt a similar style later on in life.
4. This another example of the Queen and Princess Charlotte's love of dogs. While Charlotte is most remembered with the Canadian dog, Moose, Elizabeth II has had over 30 dogs throughout her life. The monarch is holding the family dog, Dookie, that King George VI brought home in 1933.
3. The picture taken by Kate Middleton has been compared to many other images of Queen Elizabeth II, and while their hairstyles are different, there is something about their face that really makes you think about the power of DNA.
2. The picture of 3-year-old Elizabeth compared to a similar shot of Princess Charlotte as they both held someone's hand at that young age. It is hard to say if Queen Elizabeth II's curls were natural, but Charlotte has a bit of a wave too.
Read more: Prince Charles Was Crying Before His Wedding Day And Prince Harry May Not Be Charles’ Son
1. As babies, they are even more identical than people imagine. Some people would say that all babies look the same, but that is not always the case. They were, at least, one-year-olds when these shots were taken, and they look so cheeky.
Genetics is absolutely crazy. Let us know what you think about the resemblance between the monarch and the young girl. If you liked this article, share it with your friends who cannot wait to see Princess Charlotte grow up and face the world. See you next time!